Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Custody & Visitation Rights
- California, 2002
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2002 – J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, 1994 – B.S. Business Administration
Krista Myhre, Associate
Born in Los Angeles, California, Krista graduated from University of Colorado at Boulder in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She graduated from Loyola Law School (J.D., 2002).
Krista joined McGaughey & Spirito in 2004. Prior to becoming an associate at McGaughey & Spirito, Krista interned with the Southwest branch of the Los Angeles Superior Court, assisting the research attorney. Thereafter, she worked as an associate of a Manhattan Beach family law firm through 2004. During law school, Krista was on the staff of the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review.
She is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the South Bay Bar Association, as well as former Chairperson of the Family Law Section of the South Bay Bar Association. She serves as a mediator and volunteer at the pro bono legal clinic of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- South Bay Bar Association – Member
- Former Chairperson, Family Law Section – South Bay Bar Association
Southwest branch (Los Angeles Superior Court, Internship/Research Attorney)