How Do I Get A Divorce?

To start the divorce (dissolution) process, you or your spouse will need to file a Petition for dissolution with the court, and will need to pay a filing fee when filing the Petition. The Petition and accompanying documents will then need to be served on your spouse. You should consult with an attorney before filing a Petition for dissolution.